Find below some steps and information to follow if your Country is asked to receive a Visa to come in Italy.
- First of all, contact the Italian Embassy in your Country in order to know which particular procedures you need to follow and to collect info about the possibility to ask a visa permit for Sport events;
- In order to finalise the procedure EMILIOC is in charge of sending you the Invitation Letter;
- The information we need to fill in the Invitation Letter are the following:
1) Organisation’s legal name and official address
2) Data of participants: First Name; Family Name; Number of Passport; Role in the delegation (manager, coach, official, athlete, companion, other);
3) The competitions, sport or other activities your delegation will participate.
- AiCS Organiser Committee (EMILIOC) provides a dedicated staff in order to manage participants’ specific requests dealing with Visa.
Contact us at email@example.com